Thank you for your interest in writing for Inch Survival Gear! If you are an experienced writer and have original articles that cover topics under the preparedness, survival and self-reliance categories then we’d love to hear from you!
Before sending us your article, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our article guidelines and guest posting rules below.
Author information guidelines:
- You must provide us with your real name (this will remain private)
- You must provide us with your desired Pen name. This can be your real name if you wish.
- You should provide us with a link to your website or email if you want this to be included in the author bio section.
- You should provide us with a main image that will be used as the article header and should be at least 265px high by 660px wide. Please note that image can not be copyrighted or taken from any random site. There are plenty of stock photo sites where you can find images released under the creative commons license. If you do not provide us with one we will supply our own that will best suit the article.
- You should provide a few images to be included in the main content of the article. Remember that while reading information is great, many of our readers are also visual. The same terms fall in place for these photos as indicated above.
- Articles should be of high quality. They should be free of any spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Stay focused on the purpose of the article. (Example: If you are talking about making a survival shelter, don’t wander off telling the reader about building a fire or why making one is important.) Stick to the subject at hand and provide the reader with as much clear and informative material as possible so that they aren’t left in the dark.
- We allow a maximum of 3 external links within the article.
Terms and conditions:
- Making sure that the article is always available to our readers is very important. For this reason, articles that have been approved become the copyrighted property of Inch Survival Gear once they are posted on our site.
- We reserve the right to use these articles (in part or in whole) in any way that we see fit in other areas of our site, in publications, etc.
- Your author information will always stay attached to the article as long as you are in good standing with Inch Survival Gear. You can also request to have your author details removed by contacting us.
Once your article has been reviewed, we’ll let you know whether it’s been approved to be posted on our site prior to the article going live. We look forward to working with you in the near future! Contact us today to find out how to become a guest post contributor for Inch Survival Gear.